
My Thought of Galaxy
I do not know is that anyone will think how the galaxy looks like even there is picture shown on Internet. But I do. Even though the picture that I draw is funny but seriously, I had discussed this question with my mum.
This funny thought pops up in my mind when I am on my way back to my hometown by bus. Sitting in the bus lonely is the most easier way to day dreaming. Although it is night. The dark sky, full of shinning stars, make me feel it is fake. Just like a paper, when I tear apart the sky, it is totally blank outside. When I discuss this question with my mum, she agreed what I said. Yay, luckily she didn't ignored her daughter for asking her opinion about the night sky.
Of course I have no interest about study of Astronomy. Due to the peer influenced, sometimes I had many weird questions to think and to ask. I had discussed this question with that friend also, but his answer is even more "outstanding". He said:" Yuppp, maybe outside the galaxy is totally blank. But it also possible to be a dominator controls over the Earth. Or maybe we just a game that play by the unknown people." I'm just like, "Woaw, I don't know what the hell he is taking about."
Last but not least, I cannot retort or deny his answer since there is no fixed answer. Nobody else has go outside the galaxy before. So, I just back into realty, do my practicals and assignments, stopped thinking about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment